- Far East Wings
- Buffalo Chicken Wings
- BBQ Buffalo Wings
- SPICY MAPLE CIDER WINGS
- HONEY BBQ SESAME WINGS
- BUFFALO CHICKEN WING DIP
- SWEET CHILI ASIAN CHICKEN WINGS
- Tailgate Turnaround
FAR EAST WINGS
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook Time: approximately 15 minutes
1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
1/2 Squeeze juice from a Lemon
1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1 tsp. Brown Sugar
2 lbs. chicken wing pieces (flats and drums…no tips)
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- Boil 2 lbs of wings in a large pot for 10 minutes. Drain water and excess fat when done.
- Grill wings until brown & crispy. You could also bake the wings. Make sure chicken is at 165 degrees ( use a food thermometer until you get comfortable with the timing)
- In a bowl, combine Sweet Chili sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce and brown sugar and blend well.
4. Toss wings in sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
5. Plate and serve
|BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS - The Original Recipe from 1964|
|Everyone’s favorite party food – great for anytime or party time.|
|Prep Time:||10 mins||Cook Time:||45 mins|
|2 ½ -3||pounds||chicken wings, split and tips discarded|
|1/2||cup||Frank’s RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce (or more to taste)|
|Blue cheese dressing (optional)|
|Celery sticks (optional)|
|1.||Bake wings 45 minutes at 425°F until fully cooked and crispy, turning halfway. All ovens are different. Use your own judgement. Don’t overcook the wings. The meat of the wings should be 165 degrees.|
|2.||Combine Frank’s RedHot Sauce and butter in bowl.|
|3.||Toss wings in sauce to coat completely. Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.|
|Makes||24 to 30 individual pieces|
|Alternate Wing Cooking Directions: Deep fry at 350°F (HIGH) for 12-15 minutes or until cooked and crispy; OR Grill over medium heat, turning often.|
Wing King’s BBQ Buffalo Wings
Chop up and sauté on medium heat
2 T. Butter
1 small shallot
2 garlic cloves
Chili Sauce 1 cup
BBQ Sauce 1 cup
Bourbon (optional) 1 shot
(stir constantly for 2 minutes)
Ancho Pepper ½ t. (optional)
Brown Sugar 1/2 cup
Honey ½ cup
Frank’s RedHot Sauce 4 oz.
(stir up for 5 minutes)
As you create the sauce, drop 50 chicken wings (the amount you drop in at one time will depend on the size of your fryer) in your table top deep fryer. You may also bake or grill your wings.
Once wings are fully cooked, sauce the wings in a large mixing bowl. To plate the wings: garnish the plate with celery and carrots and serve with a side of blue cheese dressing.
HONEY BBQ SESAME WINGS
These sweet honey sesame wings will delight your guests at any party.
Prep Time: 10 mins; Cook Time: 10 mins
¼ cup honey barbecue sauce
¼ cup Cayenne Pepper Sauce, Frank’s RedHot preferred
¼ cup apricot jam
1 Tbsp. Asian sesame oil
2 ½ lbs. chicken wings, split and tips discarded
2 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
1. Combine barbecue sauce, cayenne pepper sauce, jam and sesame oil; set aside.
2. Deep fry* wings at 375°F (HIGH) for 10 min. or until cooked and crispy; drain.
3. Toss hot wings in jam mixture. Place on serving platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Makes 8 servings
*Alternate Cooking Directions: Bake 20 min. at 500°F until fully cooked and crispy, turning halfway; Broil 6-inches from heat 15 to 20 min., turning once; Grill over medium heat about 20 min., turning often.
BUFFALO CHICKEN WING DIP
This robust creamy dip tastes like Buffalo Chicken Wings but without the mess! Serve hot with celery sticks, veggies or your favorite chips.
Prep Time: 5 min. Cook Time: 20 min.
1 (8 oz.) package Cream Cheese, softened
½ cup Blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
½ cup any flavor Frank’s RedHot Sauce
½ cup Crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
1. HEAT oven to 350ºF. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
2. MIX in salad dressing, Frank’s RedHot sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken.
3. BAKE 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish as desired. Serve with crackers or cut up vegetables.
Makes 4 cups dip
Microwave Directions: Prepare as above. Place in microwave-safe dish. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 5 min. until hot, stirring halfway through cooking.